48cc grubee bogs off idle

GoldenMotor.com

dragray

Mar 10, 2012
Indiana
hahaha, you're cool.....
maybe you should try and be a little more helpful. i dont have to boast, my actions and kindness towards others here speak for them selves. no one on this forum isnt looking to getting into a pissing contest, so if you dont have anything helpful to say please dont say anything.
Yeah i know i'm cool, you don't have to tell me.
I do help people, but only people who don't seem to think that they're know- it-alls.
I offer my suggestions, and try to help, only to have people say "no, that's not it."
so why do i bother to help?
I guess i should just keep my mouth shut, and keep my ideas to myself.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Not that this thread needs any more heat, but I was able to tune a CNS carb to run great on my 66cc Skyhawk and I am not a "master mechanic". In fact, I am not a mechanic at all...
These china two strokes are indeed about the simplest motors you can work on, and even though the CNS carb is quite a bit more complicated than the NT carb (having 3 jets instead of just 1) they are not all that difficult to tune, even for someone with very limited mechanic experience (such as myself). Although I have a CNS V2 carb I have read at least 3 people recently posting about tuning their CNS V3 carbs with good results. It can be done and when it's done they run great! Mine pulls like mad through the entire throttle range, up hills, down hill, you name it...