They've been warned.

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Steve,
It says I don't have permission to use that page. That's probably because I canceled my FB account. I got tired of logging on to find 2 or 3 new 'friends' everyday, people I didn't know, never heard of and some of them asking for personal information like address and phone numbers. Since I canceled I can't view FB pages. I'm such a dinosaur. :)

Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Tom,
The reason I'm on there is because that is the only way I can contact some friends since F.B. is their life line.
If it wasn't for that I'd say move over in the fossil beds cause I'm more than ready to join you.

I look at it to answer them when they contact me but the new friends does get tiring and the endless list of girls who can't wait to meet me gets even more tiring. Think I'll post my former wifes phone number and they can call her first and get the low down on the situation and if they are still eager to waste their time it's up to them.
Just be a lot of expectations on their part that will never be realized on mine.

The other side of that coin is that a woman that's 50 is young enough to be my daughter and they wouldn't have slapped me in jail for it.

Now I'm freaking depressed.

fast"really old"eddy

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
It's true: baiting deer is illegal most places. But if you know a fellow who has wooded property consisting mostly of nut trees, we just find the trees that litter the ground the most, and have the most deer tracks around 'em, and put up a deer stand nearby. It's not exactly like shooting fish in a barrel, but when red meat gets expensive and you have mouths to feed - you do what you can.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I love that deer baiting sign. What a great sign to use and claim that you had every right to shoot that deer!

Yeah, I don't have FB either and here I though I was the only one that still doesn't! My wife practically lives on that site and all I can say is she can have it!

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
Come on i got fb and i get 20-30 girls wanting to meet me too but i use the accept or ignor buttons thats all it takes !!!!!!!!the real problem i find is when you're just scrolling thur it and somebody contacts you wanting to chat........i don't wanta chat,,,,,,,,

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I like the sign! Around here it would need to be bi-lingual though.

On the other subject here.....
I've never been on FB, I've never tweeted, I still think that a skype should be some sort of salt water fish.... but I've never skyped either.