BLOW BY U Motorized Bicycles hit hard by slow economy

GoldenMotor.com

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi. The Blow By U website says that all sales are suspended, and that Terry is seeking work in the oil fields of Grande Prairie, Alberta to support his family. He is honest and he tells it like it is (the products to his customers). He's a good person to have in our corner. He explained things very well in his many videos. He gave much of his time to this industry. Thankyou Terry.

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
That really is sad. Terry was there for me with tech assistance and knew exactly what I needed when I called. I wish you well in your endeavors and hope you return to selling great parts. God speed.

Respectfully,
Bill "Mac" McEnery

gokart25

Sep 26, 2011
Iowa
Yes, Terry is great!!
I have alot of people to thank for helping me (newbie to motorized bikes), and that will be coming in a different thread. You all know who you are and you’re on my list.
Terry is one of those people, his video's and even a phone call to the great white north helped me greatly with my in frame gas tank.
Thanks Terry and best of luck!!

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
man this is bad news and I don't know Terry at all I'm new here, it's sad to see the state we're in where working people have to give up thier bussneses and homes,,,,some where down the line we have to get back on the right track i just hope they can hold on!!!!!! good luck to you and may GOD BLESS

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Terry,
Sorry to hear that you have to give it up. Worse yet you have to be separated from your family while your at the oil patch.
If you get a chance would you let us know how you are doing.

Steve.