Board Tracker for sale....Yes I"am selling my baby

GoldenMotor.com

tuk5799

Aug 31, 2010
TN
This is a 26 in. B F Goodwrench frame (schwinn) It has been stretched 5 inch. It has heavy duty rims with 12 ga spokes and new front forks.....and also 3 in tires . I took the motor off and now going to sale her. I got a motorcycle and never ride it anymore. Its a very good rider and set up for a motor. but it has a few scratch on it now but still in very good shape , I don't really know how much it is worth so i am going to see what reasonable offers i get. I live in johnson city tn. I will ship to anywhere in the usa . or can be pick up. I will take paypal. shipping should be around 65.00 to anywhere in us. If ship it will be in 2 box and pack very well. I am also going to list a dax gt50r motor and a dax REAR MOUNT FRICTION and CHAIN DRIVE KIT on here . the motor is just now broke in and i had it up to 48 mph , very fast motor and very good shape. I have over 400.00 in this set up alone. but will sale for a reasonable offer. you can look it up on here and read about it. And you can see pic of the bike and motor at this link.

http://motorbicycling.com/f38/my-first-build-29161.html

thank you bill

Attachments

Last edited:

tn97kouki

Sep 17, 2011
tn
I sent you a private message a couple of days ago to see if you have some better quality pics you could send me . I am local in Bluff City and I am very interested in the bike . Thanks