parts at deathrace

GoldenMotor.com

doug713

Dec 5, 2009
lake havasu city AZ
i have some stuff i don't need i can bring to the deathrace if anybodys interested.a 66cc grubee skyhawk kit only made it half way around the block before it blew up complete kit $40.SBP expansion chamber only used for half a block $60.An OCC chopper rough shape frame forks and wheels good $20.
A GT mountainbike frame and forks $20

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I'll give you $5 if you post some pictures of your new red Whizzer powered Panther. Paypal ready!
Pat

sportscarpat

Jun 25, 2009
california
I think I have a picture around here somewhere but I better not post it. I would hate to ruin the surprize.

sportscarpat

Jun 25, 2009
california
I'm going to a Whizzer club meet this weekend. 90 mile ride and a swap meet. Maybe next time I'll make the race.

doug713

Dec 5, 2009
lake havasu city AZ
Loading the truck this morning going through phoenix to see my wifes doctors.
No one seems interested in the parts so i'm leaving them home trucks gonna be pretty full as it is.Hey pat have fun at the whizzin wanted to go to that also. heres another angle of the new bike this is the one most people at the track will be seeing

Attachments

sportscarpat

Jun 25, 2009
california
I think you'll do well with that riding position. My wife is fast on her cruiser, real fast. All us boardie guys may think we look cool and all, but a comfortable ride can be a fast ride. Good luck!