HD Shift Kit

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
SOLD 2 stroke SBP HD Shift Kit (Brand New never mounted) 90 percent of parts still in boxes, mount plate is painted black.

I AM OFFERING THIS KIT WITHOUT THE WHEEL I LISTED PREVIOUSLY for 200.00 plus shipping Save 40.00

I would eventually like to put a 4 stroke in my bike so I figured while everything is all new and pretty Id try to unload it and just start with a 4 stroke. Just throwing this out there for a few days until My frame arrives.

Last edited:

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
Talked to the other half too much on the plate right now. Wish I could thats a good deal. If you still have it in a couple weeks maybe

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
are all the parts there? dose "90% of the parts still in the box" mean not been taken out ever. or 90% of the parts are in the kit? if there are parts missing, what are they?

thanx!:)

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
100 percent there everything is still in the same packaging that it was when it left SBP except the mounts which I painted (black) Mount was test mounted... for fit to engine

Last edited:

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
and i forgot to ask.... is it the deluxe HD shift kit 2 that comes with the extra stuff. the gear puller, dule brake leaver, extra gear and chain breaker? or just the regular HD kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.