Bianchi Milano 4 stroke shift build

GoldenMotor.com
Hi Terry,

We have the ability to make instant changes to the Q-Matic, and have custom designed a lot of drives.

We have modified the Q-matic to custom fit the HF 2.5 HP motor, B & S, Clinton, Tech., Cushman, Honda, etc. It has been installed on too many different motors by dealers to keep track. If the motor has a crankshaft long enough to affix a pulley and a flat side to mount the Q-Matic it will work. Motors from 35 cc to over 10 HP have been filtered through the Q-Matic system with great success. The ability to alter the primary ratio from 2.06 X 1 to 2.935 X 1 with a primary belt change has major advantages when "dialing in" the ratios.

We can even supply you with new proto-type "quick change" primary bearing supports to make changing the primary belt much faster.

Have fun,

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I just check bicycle-engine.com and you guessed it, arrival time delayed again. :(

"Temporarily Out of Stock until late April."
Did you already get the engine? Are you stil looking for the 4g with the clutch pack on motor? If so my offer on the 4g still stand but it's free now and missing a few parts! You will need to buy a large pulley wheel and weld the bell back on.Pm me and I will send you some photos.No way I can make the race so if I can help you get there cool..........

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
since I know I won't have this bike done before the race I'm going to take my time on it. It's not my only bike and I've got another to take to the race. I'd consider an EZ trans but I haven't seen anyone use one in conjunction with SBP's shift kit. I think the output sprocket is too far back.

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi
I was thinking the same thing about tranny but depending on track configeration with the Q Matic maybe Quenton can give you the right ratio to kick some ass check out my vid my bike is super fast and its still not broken in...Flex Man

Last edited:

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi
I get your point about tranny always having your motor in the sweet spot....I also will be working on shift kit in my Felt not so much because it needs more performance. I just like tinkering in my shop and I like the way it sound when it shifts..............Flex

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Come on it was just a test ride I have a Nu Vinci and it has a disc brake mount that I will be using.that I need to have laced. But I still have the strummy archer front drum... That doesnt stop to well.. Flex...
Thanks Pablo.......................

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
Sad to report to those who were following this thread. I sold the Milano :(. I was really getting tired of waiting around for Mr. Grubee. I've got some more ideas for a project and I'll defently share my build on the forum. R.I.P Bianchi Milano.

Attachments

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
That is sad I have a good friend that just did a qmatic with the SBP shift kit and it is working great with a Felt Slater and the nexus 3 speed.
Terry

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Untill the production one are done I will sell my conversion excuisivly thru Terry Blow. Give Him a call if you interested.. Also depends on SBP parts stock on hand for what we need . also we need SBP approval....On each case...

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
i have the hs with the 80tooth sproket why wont the sbp shift kit work on mine? i was told it is 3/4 wider... in other words is anything hitting it that i could shave off with a grinder?

if its with the pedals thats not a problem to modify those.. i just need to know what the actual reason is why it wont work.. any ideas guyts?