Board Tracker reproductions

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Found this website last from a guy who's selling board tracker reproductions. Thought I'd share it with you guys. Timeless Motor Company/Classic Antique Vintage Street and Board Track Motorcycles

View attachment 23368

Max, yeah Timeless Motor Company is awesome, that ( TMC ), 1910 reproduction is what the Worksman M2600 Industrial Bicycle / Worksman Modified M2600 Industrial Bike Drop Loop Framed Tribute Harley Road Style motorized bicycle is based on!

Here's the stock Worksman M2600 Industrial Cruiser:

Pretty cool what can be built nowadays.

Crazy Horse.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Corgi,

The Timeless Motorcycle has retail price lil over $10grand last I heard.

The Worksman Tribute Bikes sell for about $1800.00 One Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars plus the shipping which can cost as much as $300.00.

C.H.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
with a china girl motor?!?!?....I won't be gitting one soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Come On Power-Ball,,,,popa needs a new ride,,,,

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
The Timeless Motor Bike cost approx. $8,900 (plus shipping) and for a kit; and $10K for an assembled bike, plus shipping.

The bikes are definitely works of art. However, I don't have Jay Leno's bank account to afford one. That makes the Worksman tribute look like a bargain, that alas I can't afford
either.

I hope Timeless sells alot of these babies to those with deep pockets; love to see one in the flesh.

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
The other bad thing on a timeless it cant be registered for the road. Doesnt meet DOT standards nor can it be registered as a antique because its current production. Expensive to have to ride around the house.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I wonder if the California SB100 registration would work. You can register a kit car in California under SB100 and the vehicle only needs to conform to the emissions and safety standards of the year of vehicle replicated.

elewayne

Mar 27, 2009
Longmont Co.
Crazy Horse,( Really cool what can be build now a days? )They were building much better things than we are doing, back at the turn of the century, with limited tools, no internet, no supplier catalogs everywhere, and in a dirt floor shed with poor lighting. What do you mean now a days?
No offense, just messing with you a bit. Really
Wayne

djsuess

Aug 25, 2010
Minnesota
Hey Crazy Horse ,I would really like to build a tank like that one one the 1910 replica, any way you could help me out, any design or measurements , does the tank split? even a pooly drawn out picture with a paint program would help me understand how it mounts and how to fabricate it, would appreciate it !

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Djsuess, you can't go wrong with either of the ( 2 ) Forum members ie Sportscarpat or Rick Gilmore. here's Rick's phone number below:

The Original Artist who first designed the Period Correct Worksman Tribute Board Track Racer's & Road Cruiser's is Rick Gilmore.

You can reach him at his website at VROOMART.COM or Private Message him here thru the motorbicycling.com forum.

Here is Rick's phone number he's in Seattle, Washington...1-253-826-0252, he doesn't mind calls directly.
Email: [email protected]

I'm sure Pat has some Indian Torpedo/Cylinder Style gas tanks in the works, that'll work for an Indian Style Road Cruiser or Indian Style Board Track Racer Tribute Build!

Like I said both guy's are Amazing Artists, you'll have a work of Art from either of them!

FYI,
Sportscarpat's builds are all steel which is something to consider, whereas Cinelliphyle aka Rick Gilmore's are a lil different in that Ricks Gas Tanks are Fiberglass.

You can contact Sportscarpat, via the private messaging here in the forum.

You most likely can get a gas tank from either of these ( 2 ), Artist's just contact them directly if you don't get a response from Rick aka cinelliphyle via email or private messaging, you can call him directly his phone number is here in this post.

Peace Crazy Horse.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Those Timeless Motor Bikes are really nice! I wonder what engine that is and the seat is pretty nice as well.

By the way I was never able to reach Rick in Washington, sent email and called his number, no luck.

Pat has been very helpful though and I believe he is one of the best and closest we are going to see in the way of a professional cost effective production build of the board racer motor bikes. Thanks Pat!