Hello From Wedowee AL

GoldenMotor.com

GoGetHer

Apr 8, 2010
Lake Wedowee AL
Hello and a BIG thanks to all who post here. I finished my MTB ride a couple of weeks ago and could not have done it without the wonderful ideas and resources that can be found here. I purchased my engine from Boygofast on ebay and it took several days to install. I had a stuck clutch, could not free pedal. Without the excellent post on how to adjust clutch with the flowernut I think it would still be stuck. After I was able to free pedal, popped the clutch and the engine fired right up. I'm having a blast and thinking of building another so the wife can ride with me.drn2

Attachments

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
Welcome ... Keep a close eye on that chain tension, it's gonna stretch and it doesn't look like you have a tensioner. Those rear dropouts look like there isn't a whole lot of room for pulling that rear wheel back much more.

GoGetHer

Apr 8, 2010
Lake Wedowee AL
Welcome ... Keep a close eye on that chain tension, it's gonna stretch and it doesn't look like you have a tensioner. Those rear dropouts look like there isn't a whole lot of room for pulling that rear wheel back much more.
Thanks so much. Its funny that you noticed that. My kit did not have a chain tensioner in it, but I got them to send me one. I haven't rode a whole lot, but have noticed the chain is looser. The tensioner is getting put on tommorrow.