hello

GoldenMotor.com

Michael_mango

Apr 5, 2010
New Zealand
hi there,i have recently caught the motorised bike bug after a relationship break up

never ridden a converted bike mind you

ive been looking at some bikes and have come to love the nirve B-1 and the felt GNARGYLE

for there older styled look *not too big on the curvy beach cruiser style*

just wonderin if you could give me an idea if these bikes are any good for a conversion

cheers,michael

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Both the nirve and the felt (dunno the GNARGYLE tho) bikes are quite popular - so popular in fact that when I went to search fer links there were too many returns to choose from lol, they're quality bikes well suited for motorizing apparently with the need for oversized engine mounts (nirve) the only small hiccup I could see. That's a minor thing however with a few solutions - best to talk with someone who's done it tho ;)

Welcome to the addiction Michael, good to have ya here :)

Michael_mango

Apr 5, 2010
New Zealand
awesome,i wana get the nirve but tll cost me $400 NZ dollars to ship it from aussie as there is no nirve dealers in NZ :O

but also the felt bike i like the look of,anyway ive gota see if i can get it first:O

but my friends dad is an aircraft engineer and said he would help out if he could so i could get him to machine up some good lookin *yet functional* engine mounts im sure:p

Last edited: