Hunter Classic Bike : Board Track & Classic bike Builder

GoldenMotor.com

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Wow bikes look great, any American dealers yet? If not how much to buy and ship one to the States? I'm just looking for the price on the frame, forks seat and tank. I don't need the engine or wheels.
Thanks.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You guys have come a long way since starting, congratulations on your success but some how some way you've got to get them shipped to America on a constant basis you will have a large market here for your product.
Looks like you have a business partner or have you just progressed nicely into a new shop ?

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
bikes are certainly great

since you first posted you now have a serious competitor right here in the usa...

how can you undercut him and still make the profit you desire or is necessary????

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
For long time that I did not post bikes. That's because I had some problems and closed shop for nearly 3 months.

We love this bike. Everyday seeing bike and many parts that still waiting for welding, so we come back and reopen shop again.

Last edited:

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
bikes are certainly great

since you first posted you now have a serious competitor right here in the usa...

how can you undercut him and still make the profit you desire or is necessary????
Ussually there are many talent American builders, such as sportsman, Taylar, Big boy, Timeless, Deringer, especially Harley and Indian. They also are my inspirations.

I only want to show and share my bikes. My main customers are in Thailand, not in USA. And building bike is hobby not main job.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
When you love what you do you'll be good at it, we love what we do, we love what you do ,it is our hobby too! and that's why we hope you'll ship to America in the near future.

Harken

Mar 27, 2015
usa, florida
if anyone is interested in these bikes email me at [email protected] i will be the exclusive dealer for his products now. first order arrives in 5 weeks. I will have my website and much more information up soon. thank you