Ronzworld Must Sell Grubee GT2-A Build

GoldenMotor.com

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
ronzworld_grubee_build_frontend_cropt.jpg
** FOR SALE **
I am proud (and sad) to offer for sale this Grubee GT2-A frame powder coated black w/silver flames painted on.Triple tree front end oil dampened shock w/disc brake.
26" Sun rims with 26 X 2.125" Felt 'Circuit' Tires .Shimanmo 8 spd derailer / cogg
Grubee GT5-A 2014 year model (40mm stroke) 40mm intake , ballanced crank,modified piston, advanced port timing/polishing and exhaust widened and matched to the SBP (Sick Bike Parts) expansion chamber exhaust, Twin Plug 5.8cc Fred Head with HD Lightning twin ignition system w/dual coil , available with dellorto or stock carb (buyers choice) SBP jack shaft shift kit , cloud 9 custom 'flame' seat , w/13.5" Felt ape hanger bars.
Bike is basically 99% complete ... will finish to suit buyer or sell as is . Will pack and ship anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
For more information or any questions please contact me directly by pm or email at [email protected]
Open to any and all offers (reasonable ones only please ! We all know the values involved here ) I am forced to sell as I must move next month and just no way too take it all with me ! ( I ride a personal one just like it )

Last edited:

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
sure I just happen to have another Gt5-A manufactured 03 / 20 / 2014 .... what's your offer ? You can give an offer on each if you like .. You already know the particulars on the first one .. with the twin plug head ... Basically the other is all done the same .. ballanced , bearings changed too 'sthil' bearings ,extensive porting and modified piston , decked too 45mm squish clearance , with stock head. 40mm intake .
Give me an offer on either or both ?? up too you and with what ever options as far as pipe or no pipe .. carb or no carb ... ignition ... etc. ( also have a HD Lightning single ignition available for the second motor as well if wanted ..
Let me know.

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
ronzworld_Grubee_On_The_Floor_2_cropt.jpg

Just an up-dated pic of the bike with the front end bars etc on and ready ta go ... Still Brand New and waiting on a new owner ta fire it up ...
(not a great picture but the one I have for now)