10 Gauge spoke threader

GoldenMotor.com

madmax16117

Mar 8, 2012
Pa
WTB 10 Gauge spoke threader

Looking for a spoke thread chaser. Any brand 9/10 and 11/12 gauge.

Last edited:

mdlee1958

Feb 22, 2009
Fort Collins, Colorado
Look online for a Hozan or Cyclo thread roller the Park and Phil Wood are extremely expensive (ie: Park-$350, Phil-3200). A few of the UK online bike shops (ie: SJS) have the Cyclo at a very reasonable price with various size roller dies from 10g to 16g for about $185.

madmax16117

Mar 8, 2012
Pa
Yah, been looking for this for a month now with no luck. There's one Cyclo in New Zealand {I sent them a message} but they only ship to Aus. I haven't received an answer yet if they'll send it to the US. If you know a shop that has one for sure let me know. The Phil Wood only does 14/15G as far as I know. I talked to a guy at a LBS that has one. There are a lot of Hozan's on ebay but they only have a 12 to 15G range. It looks like the c-915 is obsolete. One ll come up every now and again but I haven't been able to catch one. I didn't know park even made them. I'll do a search in a while. thanks Michael

madmax16117

Mar 8, 2012
Pa
Got my answer from the shop in NZ. No we do not ship to the US. Any one in NZ on here? Could buy it for me an ship it here PM me.

madmax16117

Mar 8, 2012
Pa
I found one actually 10 so 9 left in an eBay buy it now auction. Not cheap but I'll be threading my own spokes soon. Thank all the members who've responded to me. It's nice belonging to a group of such helpful people.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
the phil wood you can get an adapter to do 12g spokes however i think that is the largest you can do
Yah, been looking for this for a month now with no luck. There's one Cyclo in New Zealand {I sent them a message} but they only ship to Aus. I haven't received an answer yet if they'll send it to the US. If you know a shop that has one for sure let me know. The Phil Wood only does 14/15G as far as I know. I talked to a guy at a LBS that has one. There are a lot of Hozan's on ebay but they only have a 12 to 15G range. It looks like the c-915 is obsolete. One ll come up every now and again but I haven't been able to catch one. I didn't know park even made them. I'll do a search in a while. thanks Michael