New CDI and coil combo for racing available!

GoldenMotor.com

slayer60973

Dec 24, 2012
West Michigan
It's already WATERPROOF .
How you ask?
The enter components are put in the box and then theres is magical thing I do a poor black epoxy inside the box just like the stock CDI this way no one can steal my design and its weatherproof.
It was a simplistic idea by the Chinese we couldn't get into theirs you're not getting into mine.
I almost order red and green dye for holidays.
Oh yeah, now its mine. Fosho. brnot

Nooflyer

Jun 26, 2012
Kansas
I spoke to him (HuffyDavidson) on the phone and the newer cdi will be sealed but mine does have 3 jumpers. I was told to leave them be because it will cause my motor to be more retard. Which isn't good for the motor and performance.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have either the very first or second High performance CDI HD made up and mine has the jumpers also since it is all open and not filled with the black epoxy resin, no way I'd mess with the jumpers though, the CDI is set to allow for top rpm performance and that is the way they should be so that one can get all that can be had as far as the ignition goes.

Map
(^)
.wee.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
yes it is true the earliest models did have jumpers but after extensive testing the ultimate performance was with the jumpers remove so if you guys have one of my earlier ones and you want to get it and I mean get it take the job results from away!

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
Huffy, you have any more info and pics of your bike?
I want to build a fast bike and you seam to have some good one going on :D