CNS carburetor jets

GoldenMotor.com

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I have a 2 stroke 66cc Jet engine with a skyhawk CNS carburetor. I want to know what size is the jet that comes on the crab? AND do I need to get a bigger size jet for the crab.? In order for my bike to run well the main jet is all the way to the right ( closed ). And it still doesn't run perfect, but it runs OK. This engine is new. I also got rid of the plastic spacer, that holds the crab on. I replace it with a longer copper spacer. So now it is on air tight. Thanks brnot

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I went on (Slick) web site, where they sell CNS jets. On there web page, it says that the stock main jet is o.72mm. Is this ture? And what size up should I get?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The best way to tell is by looking at your spark plug. But first get your motor broken in all the way, and start running the correct pre mix ratio.

After that if the plug is black, it's probably too rich.

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
The best way to tell is by looking at your spark plug. But first get your motor broken in all the way, and start running the correct pre mix ratio.

After that if the plug is black, it's probably too rich.
The problem is that my bike is not tune right. The only way it runs some what ok. Is if my main jet is all the way to the right ( close). When the bike is slow it will lack in power. It kicks back and fourth, really hard. Also it wants to shut off. If I give it a little gas, it will run better until it gets a little pass half way, then it will just reb high and it will not go any faster. My plug is black dry at the top barley a little grey dot and black oily around the bottom trim. My clip is all the way to the top. And also I took the little side tube off the side of the carburetor. And now my fuel filter fills up like its supose to. Also I got rid of the plastic spacer and made a copper spacer. Now no air leaks.