Heliobikes?

GoldenMotor.com

tim turbo

Nov 18, 2009
fergus falls mn.
Has anyone had any dealings with Heliobikes? I ordered a part about two weeks ago, still waiting for said parts. Emailed them twice, and they replied once, said part was shipped and should be here this week. Asked them for a tracking # and got nada! Looks kind of hinkey if you know what I mean. Paid for it on PayPal so I,m really getting pissed off! Never had any probs before with any other dealer as far as getting my stuff.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
All I know is that on the San Diego CL they want two grand for a bike. Nope not happening. Good luck.

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Yet another fine example of POOR customer service...

Some may argue "oh its because they are busy" or "they dont answer emails"

I would argue... maybe you are no longer a customer once they swipe your credit card or get a payment from Paypal

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Good plan.

I always give internet vendors an even chance. Just like resterants. Most places I go back to.

Some places I will never ever order anything from again.

familyguy

Jan 7, 2012
lincoln, ca
i had bad service from them as well, bought a 4stroke 4g kit, it took about 4 months to finally get it, seemed like it would never come. after i threttened lawsuits things started moving along!

Fugi93

Dec 30, 2011
illinois
:-||After five emails with no response all I can say is (How Rude) I will NEVER order from Heliobikes again!
The only outfit involved with these gas bikes to respond to an email from me was Stanton. Bikeberry takes it to another notch when you call and are instructed to leave your phone number and they will call you right back. RIGHT.........

petrochico

Oct 12, 2011
No Cal
Well, I bought a 'assembled' bike from them, really disappointed with the customer service throughout the entire deal. Yes, the bike runs ok, I did learn many things doing my own research on this site to fix the problems that they would not answer or fess up to. Today, I have a reasonable OK bike, but the rear wheel has blown out bearings and I cannot find bearings to fit that wheel.
I would rate the service and product a "2" out of five.

tim turbo

Nov 18, 2009
fergus falls mn.
I finally have closure with Heliobikes, I got sike of not being heard, and I ordered the part in question from a different vendor. I even got a tracking number from the new vender. WOW! So I canceled the order from Helio, and requested a refund, which they agreed to. If you do not have the part just say we do not have the part, get it from someone else! Nuff said.

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
If you do not have the part just say we do not have the part, get it from someone else! Nuff said.

It's more profitable for a company to sit on your money and you wait for them to ship it.

I once worked for a, dare I say, VERY dishonorable company... you were a customer right up to the point of your credit card being swiped and as soon as the machine beeped, they would do NOTHING for you at all. I have since quit and they are very close to being out of business.

I once had a sale for nearly $4,000 on a credit card, in which the gentleman came back later that day and found it someplace else much cheaper. The company would not honor the price difference so he cancelled his order.

The gentleman came in about once a week or so waiting for the credit card to be refunded.... over the course of ALMOST 4 MONTHS!!!

Almost 5 months after the sale, they finally refunded his credit card after he made 4 payments on something he never had.

So you say why was this guy so stupid in waiting that long???

Turns out he worked for the State Attorney General's office and one of his friends was ripped off by the company.

Needless to say, the company was fined a very large amount of money for business practices not in line with the state and credit card refund policies.

I believe the company settled the fines for just shy of $20,000 for that one offense...... which now almost has them out of business!