WANTED: Chain & Sprockets, other stuff

GoldenMotor.com

discontinuuity

May 24, 2010
Colorado, USA
Hi, I'm putting together a motorbicycle from a lot of random parts I already have. Here's some of the stuff I need, let me know if you can get me a better price that what's listed. I don't mind used parts as long as they're in good shape. I'm also willing to trade in bike parts or Briggs & Stratton engine parts. I live in the Denver area but I'm willing to arrange for shipping.

-7 tooth #41 sprocket with 3/8" or 10mm bore: $6.41 from McMaster-Carr

-15 tooth #41 sprocket with 1/2" bore: $12.18 from McMaster-Carr

-41 tooth sprocket for back wheel: $13 from ThatsDax

-6mm rag joint: $8 from ThatsDax

-55" of 415 chain: $12 from ThatsDax

-Twist throttle: $13 from ThatDax

-Gas tank: $16 from ThatsDax

-3-piece wide crank kit: $20 from Pirate Cycles

TOTAL: $100.59

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I have
rag joint, tank 2L (minus petcock), and sprocket all are brand new from a zoom bikes kit not sure on the tooth count of sprocket. I ll take 20 plus shipping

Cheers

discontinuuity

May 24, 2010
Colorado, USA
I have
rag joint, tank 2L (minus petcock), and sprocket all are brand new from a zoom bikes kit not sure on the tooth count of sprocket. I ll take 20 plus shipping

Cheers
If anyone can get me the whole kit-and-kaboodle I'd rather save a bit on shipping, but that sounds like a good deal. Let me know how many teeth there are (so I can figure out the gear ratios) and I'll probably take it.

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
Does anyone have these parts for sale? Chainmaker hasn't gotten back to me.
i have a 44t kit sprocket, the rag joint pieces (rubber and metal plates) but not the nuts and bolts/washers.

$5 for my time getting over to the post office, and the cost of shipping and they're yours if you're interested.

you can get the bolts and stuff for the rag joints at home depot for a few $. the rag joint itself is kinda ugly, they were never that good to begin with and worksman wheels are just kinda too beefy for em.

not sure how much you'd save with my stuff, but its there if you're interested.