hello to all

GoldenMotor.com

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
hi everyone i am reuben from alaska i have been motorizing for one summer now and am addicted already i love this place there is so much knowledge here i am glad to finally join the club

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hey Reuben,
Welcome to the forum. Another north lander, an extreme north lander. Short riding season you have up there. It's getting close to the end even here in northern Minnesota. Snow usually comes in another couple of weeks and that's when I put the bikes away. Bummer. But that's why we build another bike, so there's something to do through the winter and something to dream about.
SB

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
thanks for the reply guys

yes the riding season is coming to and end im sure ill take my bike out a couple time in the winter but just to remember the good days it would be to unsafe up here

but as a matter of fact i am planning a new build for the winter a 2010 grubee skyhawk 66 with a shift kit and expansion chamber and alot of quality time building the ride to perfection i plan on port matching and if needed port timing

again thanks for replies even though its only two it still makes me feel welcome

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. The ice doesn't need need to be very thick to ride the motorbike on it.