new kit came

GoldenMotor.com

GTX

May 5, 2010
Prattville

Watching since I have one too.I want it to look like it was done in the 50's,so it may have to be Whizzer powered though.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
I see the Roadmaster is for sale now at Pirate Cycles. A very nice example of a mid-twentieth century traditional American bicycle, motorized. That thing looks good. How does it ride? Thankyou flybytaco.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I see the Roadmaster is for sale now at Pirate Cycles. A very nice example of a mid-twentieth century traditional American bicycle, motorized. That thing looks good. How does it ride? Thankyou flybytaco.
Give us a link. I couldn't find it on their site :(
Jay

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
zean thanks for the words of encouragement. it rides like a dream man once the motor starts making power at about 15 or so it pulls really nice. the pipe is loud as heck tho but i likes it. the production models will have a quiet exaust same look tho.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi. Well, this beautiful classic beach cruiser is too expensive for me. Beachcruiser is about my favorite style bicycle (I like 60's style choppers too), and the roadmaster is one of my favorite beachcruisers. Last year I was asleep dreaming: walking in a rough neighboorhood and I saw this bicycle locked to a bike rack at a plaza, I said to myself wow there's one of those road masters bicycles what's that doing here?