New rider from Visalia CA

GoldenMotor.com

ryan2249

Apr 10, 2009
Visalia, CA
I just finnished my first build a Nirve beach cruiser with a Grubee starfire GT4 engine 66/80cc
engine. It tops out at 32mph, and I've put about 120 miles on it in about 30 days. Its an
awesome very sturdy ride. We are currently working on a Schwinn OCC chopper motorbike build
and a custom 3 wheel bicycle with suspension, with a 110 cc automatic motor with a reverse.

ryan2249

Apr 10, 2009
Visalia, CA
I am trying to figure out how to post a pic on here, I link it but it wont due to avoiding spam, its just a link to my photobucket site with my bike on it

ryan2249

Apr 10, 2009
Visalia, CA
pics of my nirve bike, ignore my messy garage haha

Here is my Nirve build, I did this 2 days after having all my wisdom teeth pulled haha (no pain meds). I bought the bike from a guy locally on craigslist... he said the back wheel needed to be replaced (it actually just needed new bearings) I rebuilt the entire coaster hub, new pads, axle, races, bearings, the works except for the coaster sprocket. Paid 60$ for the bike... not bad for a hand built frame. I got the motor off Ebay for 140$. I just finished making a 6 volt xenon re-chargeable light for it (used the shell for the bell light) It has a valve controlled re-chargeable battery so it does not leak. I plan on adding an expansion chamber to it, I want to make the engine a bit louder so I can be heard by motorists... hope you guys like it

Last edited: