The Feelyx Flyer

GoldenMotor.com

JohnThomas Sorrels

Dec 28, 2011
Ramona/ San Diego
Very nice build so far. Do you think you might have some chain tension issues with where the rear triangle pivot point is at? I noticed that on the cyclone, the pivot runs through the same axis as the secondary crank so there is no change in chain length as the suspension pivots. I guess you could use a spring tensioner to take up slack throughout the suspension travel.

feelyx

Jun 30, 2012
sac. ca 95821
Very nice build so far. Do you think you might have some chain tension issues with where the rear triangle pivot point is at? I noticed that on the cyclone, the pivot runs through the same axis as the secondary crank so there is no change in chain length as the suspension pivots. I guess you could use a spring tensioner to take up slack throughout the suspension travel.
Thanks, I was going to build a larger derailuer type system for the chain from the jack shaft to the wheel.... but... with the price drop on these engine's to 1k, http://www.ebay.com/itm/251067193240?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
I am contemplating an engine change, but will have to stretch the frame 2 more inches.

Also Hank Young used the same rear suspension for his entry into the Biker Build-Off show with his boardtrack styled build.

Very cool and unique bike Feelyx, can't wait to see more.
Thanks!