Looking to bulk buy engine kits in the next month.

GoldenMotor.com

Big_Fella_Stretch

Feb 4, 2010
San Diego, CA
Hey all! I'm looking to stock up on 5 engine kits in the next month, or so. I just want to have them around so I can build a bike at leisure. I've got a local guy, but I'm not so sure that he does bulk orders.

So, can anyone recommend a good place to go through in order to buy at least 5x 2 stroke kits?

I'll be able to buy in about 2-3weeks.

Thanks!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Really depends on how much you want to spend per motor kit and what motor you wanted.. Im trying to do the same, I got some good leads if You wanted to split a order of 10 youd get a better price PM me .
Cheers
Chainmaker

[email protected]

Sep 25, 2009
San Diego
Even if you find one.... you might have some trouble getting it into CA... gotta love CARB (not at all)... If you haven’t tried 4 stroke.... try the Eco-4 at www.broped.com.... I wanted a new 2 stroke because mine got super rusty (one of the downsides i am more than willing to accept to live in southern california).... got a “Gnarly Davidson”.... I do not miss my 2 stroke one bit.... since you sound like you want to become a dealer.... This one is actually legal to sell in CA... might as well start off on the right foot... good luck

renegade

Mar 2, 2010
Deland,Fla
Hey all! I'm looking to stock up on 5 engine kits in the next month, or so. I just want to have them around so I can build a bike at leisure. I've got a local guy, but I'm not so sure that he does bulk orders.

So, can anyone recommend a good place to go through in order to buy at least 5x 2 stroke kits?

I'll be able to buy in about 2-3weeks.

Thanks!
Big Fella, check with King [5] motor kits are about $109.00 each, plus $100.00 to ship......Renegade