30MPH!!! Mo' beffah (den yours) pics!!

GoldenMotor.com

Mo'Beffah

Mar 17, 2010
Hawaii
Finally got her broken in and tuned up. Lot of kinks worked out....and I'm sure a lot more. But for now it's good to be where it's at. Just hit 30 finally when i opened her up on a slight incline. It almost seems to work better going slight uphill. It keeps constant drive. Here's some new pics. New fuel line clamps. Work AWesome! Used hose clamps from hardware Hawaii. The plumbing section. Tigtened the carb hose thing that comes from the engine. Was rattling a bunch and making gas leak from the air filter. I think that was messing with the fuel line clamps before too. Anyways here she is.

new fuel line clamps, filter and line. Built a custom mount for the engine for the front frame bar.

raised the fenders so it has a lot of clearance just for safety. They were really low at first.

made a new muffler clamp out of hole strip metal. Forms to the frame and muffler nicely. All in all pretty stoked on the build.

Last edited:

Mo'Beffah

Mar 17, 2010
Hawaii
Not sure exactly. But it's from napa auto parts store. It was like 12$ or something. And I got new fuel line from there too for like a dollar something. The clamps saved the day though. The line has a quick bend in it so there's a lot of pressure on the ends and how they sit on the nozzles. The clamps are "hose clamps"(plumbing section of ace hardware hawaii.). Turning the screw provides never ending tightening till there's no more metal(which is enough to tighten around the smallest of fuel lines). I just had a problem with my float in the carb though. If you have gas leaking out the bottom of your air filter your float is probably jammed or sunk. Mine had the most miniscule crack in it. When I opened my carb it was full of gas and sunk to the bottom. Used "jb weld" epoxy resin on it after I drained it so well see what happens. Let u know.