G'Day from South Australia

GoldenMotor.com

EnFlaMEd

Aug 25, 2009
South Australia
Thanks guys. I have an Avanti Illusion fitted with a Skyhawk GT5 80/60cc, SBP shift kit, SBP expansion pipe and a boost bottle. So far I have racked up about 600kms of mostly test riding as I seem to have had no end of problems getting it all sorted out. Seems to be ok now though finally :D I tried posting up some pics but this forum is being very un newbie friendly. There are some older pics located on the other forum in the SBP thread and also a couple of vids floating around on youtube.

Last edited:

saetta

Jul 29, 2008
Central Missouri
Welcome from central USA. I have been a MB rider and a forum member for about one year. I sign on to gain and share info weekly. It is a great place for both.

restapukin

Jul 22, 2009
australia
& g'day backacha from victoria, digger;

damn - gears'n'all already? ..nice work ... Adelaide/South Aus .... is this our Detroit?

welcome bro

EnFlaMEd

Aug 25, 2009
South Australia
Cheers for the warm welcome guys :D

TerrontheSnake: Its better offroad than I thought it would be but gets a bit scary when it hits loose surfaces. I don't think it was ever meant to take anything but road and the occasional gravel track but I have a pretty harsh 3km down hill through a national park thats fairly washed out at the moment to get to the Suburbs. I'm too afraid of taking the road down as its narrow and people do 80-100kmh. I know how I drive down there!

restapukin: Adelaide must be! I'm pretty into my cars as well. I have a modified Toyota Soarer and an original EJ Holden Special. I also go to Clipsal500 every year, Rally SA, Classic Adelaide etc. Maybe its just bogan central :p