board track build

GoldenMotor.com

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
and whats with the intake manifold? its on a custom head?
JML
thats a reed valve system were experimenting with, still in it's early stages. looks promising though.

we have a cone program. but instead of trying to come up with a pipe from scratch we choped up some poket bike pipes untill we got what we where looking for, now that we have a shape thats not all top end we can build are own. were having some great fun with this project, but amassing a huge pile of costly parts that are choped and diced for the research.dnut

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
Ill try to get some clutches poped out .and ill try to get alittle futher on the china lady v twin case kit so i can poast some picks for thoes board track fans. you gota have a 2 stroak v twin.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
nice work jdmpunk! I ve seen the last thread that you posted and wondered how the clutch was doing. pretty cool! I had the same deal where the clutch would slip because of compression and did a little clutch pad re-surface and all seems O.K for now. if you decide on production or even prints to build off of I would be interested. again good work and that intake is awesome! and so is the jug and head.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
the clutch is an auxiliary pressure plate that bolts to the outer side of the stock clutch, we found that the stock spring in the case was really only driving the back side of the disk, the tin plate style pressure plate of the stock clutch dosen't hold very well. this puts equal pressure on both sides of the disk. it's a huge improvement over stock, we've been literally abusing it beyond belief and it's showing no signs of slipping.

the intake is a reed valve were still working on.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Guy's you are doing so amazing things with ur design, build & prototyping for 2 strokes.

Please Please Please build that V TWIN 2-STROKE & keep up the design fabrication work on your prototype clutch.

What will you name your first designed clutch prototype #1 ( Cam Punks Clutch #1 ),
and the v twin designed prototype #1 ( Cam Punks 2 Stroke V Twin #1 ), no offense just thought that would sound cool!

I am requesting that I be added to your list again for atleast 5 clutch's & atleast 5 v twin 2 stoke motors for my Tribute Board Track Racer Indians & Harleys.

Thanks Joe.

PM me or e-mail me once you have some ready at [email protected]

Peace Crazy Horse!!!

Pic #1 is an original Cyclone,

Pic #2 is a worksman modified loop frame tribute Cyclone with a kids plastic toy v-twin,

Pic #3 is a worksman modified loop frame tribute Harley,

Pic #4 is a worksman modified loop frame tribute Excelsior-Henderson, the originals were built by Schwinn Bicycle Company,

Pic #5 is a worksman modified loop frame tribute Indian.

These bikes are screaming for your new I'll call it if it's ok with you The Cam-Punks 2-Stroke V-Twin!

Attachments

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
its going to be a wile on the v twin but ill try to get a prototype built so you can see what its going to look like. going for a little more power than a moded 80 with an old school rounded botom. im also working on the molds for an old school fined side covers.clutches and pipes fist. ill try to get a vid on of me doing donuts so you can see the clutch realy works great and so does the pipe.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Thats what I'm talking about you guys are doing some fantastic things with the china gurl, cant wait to see your first CAM PUNKS 2-STROKE V TWIN PROTOTYPE I hope you don't mind the nick name I'm using for your design.

Maybe you could start a thread for naming your designs, have people in the forum post their suggestions hope you use mine ( Cam Punks 2-Stroke Design & Build ) just a thought!

BTW what name are you using if any for your custom design & build 2-Stroke performance products?

I'll be looking for your next update to your performance designed clutches and 2-Stroke V-Twins.

Peace Crazy Horse!!!

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
were going to use the name acme motor bikes, our shop does mostly turbo 4 cyl stuff and goes by the name acme labs (were not on the web, and the locals keep us prety busy) so were going to list any MB performance stuff we come up with under the acme labs name. for now we'll list parts for sale in the for sale section as we build them. if it becomes a full time thing we'll put up a web site and become a sponsor on this site.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
were going to use the name acme motor bikes, our shop does mostly turbo 4 cyl stuff and goes by the name acme labs (were not on the web, and the locals keep us prety busy) so were going to list any MB performance stuff we come up with under the acme labs name. for now we'll list parts for sale in the for sale section as we build them. if it becomes a full time thing we'll put up a web site and become a sponsor on this site.
ACME like in the Warner Bros Cartoons!!! I love it!

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
whats involved in installing an acme clutch. tools needed 1/4-20" tap,1/4" drill bit,drill, 3" hole saw, hamer,1/8" punch or nail set and basic hand tools. first remove side cover and then remove fileps head screw,star nut,disk and clutch gear asembuly. (with puller in your engine kit) remove dow pins in gear with punch. tap dow holes with 1/4" tap. drill out friction disk holes with 1/4"drill bit.install removed clutch parts with holes lined up. (how to set pre load on stock clutch before installing clutch kit,pull clutch arm till arm is paralel with side covor and snug star nut)install new disk on top of old disk with suplied sholder bolts and springs.tighten sholder bolts till they botom out.center side cover over new disk and mark for hole in side cover .use 3"hole saw to drill hole in stalk side covor.install side cover. instructions in kit will have pictured instructions to help you along. please post if this sound to compucated and ill try to make the kit easier to install. kits are ruffly going to be 50 bucks.duh.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
whats involved in installing an acme clutch. tools needed 1/4-20" tap,1/4" drill bit,drill, 3" hole saw, hamer,1/8" punch or nail set and basic hand tools. first remove side cover and then remove fileps head screw,star nut,disk and clutch gear asembuly. (with puller in your engine kit) remove dow pins in gear with punch. tap dow holes with 1/4" tap. drill out friction disk holes with 1/4"drill bit.install removed clutch parts with holes lined up. (how to set pre load on stock clutch before installing clutch kit,pull clutch arm till arm is paralel with side covor and snug star nut)install new disk on top of old disk with suplied sholder bolts and springs.tighten sholder bolts till they botom out.center side cover over new disk and mark for hole in side cover .use 3"hole saw to drill hole in stalk side covor.install side cover. instructions in kit will have pictured instructions to help you along. please post if this sound to compucated and ill try to make the kit easier to install. kits are ruffly going to be 50 bucks.duh.
well to be honest, this is more than I can handle. Just in the cost of the stuff I would have to buy. I was hoping for more of a bolt it on kit.

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
ill see what we can do, maybe we can cut the cost on the kit i havent figured materals yet 50 was just the most it could cost and ill see what i can come up with on a bolt on kit. thanks for the feed back

Rotor

May 24, 2009
Tacoma Wa
This might be putting the wagon before the horse, but do you know if your clutch kit or the manic clutch arm kit will be compatible with your V-twin case? In any case ill take a clutch kit!

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
if i dont screw up the desine it should.the v twin case kit im trying to desine to use all china lady parts.the clutch kit is $45 and the the complete bolt on kit which inclueds a brand new clutch assembuly and modified cover for $75

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
ACME like in the Warner Bros Cartoons!!! I love it!
HARRR! LOL Oh, some how some way, we have to do this MS! Is 2 funny! dang the copy rights, full speed ahead!

Acme Road runner 67cc kit, Exploding emergency springer forks. Painted escape tunnel. Ejector seat and of course an anvil for chain breaking and dropping on the unsuspecting!