**%#*# throttel

GoldenMotor.com

Cookie

Jul 3, 2008
Well we bought 5 BikeBerry motors and they seem to be good motors and a good co. to deal with
But out of 5 motors 3 (2 of the motors are still in the box) of the throttles have broken at the white collar :-|| and of course all three broke when we where far from home. Now I have to send another throttle back to them and wait for a replacement :-|| if you have one of the new throttles from Bikeberry that has the chrome collar on it and your motor is acting like it is not getting gas or is starting to bog down when you open the throttle open up the throttle and see if that white plastic is tearing apart.

Cookie

crotchrocket

Apr 5, 2009
Florida
This happened to me, the oem parts suck, I reccomend putting on a motorcycle throttle, I did this and its made of metal on the inside istead of plastic like those kits they give you. went to a local motorcycle shop and installed it there with a screwdriver.

cityevader

May 11, 2008
Santa Cruiz, CA
I'm about to look into a motorcycle throttle for two reasons. First, I wanna swap out the grip's rubber. Second, I wanna be able to put on grip heaters like I had on my motorcycle. I'll have to upgrade my battery pack for headlight/heaters of course, but toasty warm fingers are nice!!