Here is my bike :)

GoldenMotor.com

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
Thank you guys very very very much for all the help and for putting up with my dumb questions :) ill post a pic of it

schwallyjdog

Feb 11, 2009
Bellevue Ohio
that's a nice kit have fun with it. One major recomendation would be a thorn resistant tube for tires. They are three times thicker. I got mine after a highspeed blowout wich almost layed me on the pavement.

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
that's a nice kit have fun with it. One major recomendation would be a thorn resistant tube for tires. They are three times thicker. I got mine after a highspeed blowout wich almost layed me on the pavement.
i have some new tires coming in, along with super strong new tubes, those tires were put on that bike back in '93 lol

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Nice job....smooth tires will be more enjoyable. I had MtB knobbies on my first build, and when I changed them, I couldn't believe the difference.

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
Nice job....smooth tires will be more enjoyable. I had MtB knobbies on my first build, and when I changed them, I couldn't believe the difference.
Hm.. Didn't know that. Just got my new wheels. Maybe i'll pick up some cruiser tires instead. Never even thought about the ride being much different.

schwallyjdog

Feb 11, 2009
Bellevue Ohio
almost sucked. It was so loud I thought the engine blew and looked at the engine and started fishtailing from one side of the road to the other. I locked the rear up and slid off the road but stayed up. There was about a two inch hole in my sidewall.

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
tires do make all the difference My bike came with beach sand tires and i rubbed a hole in the back one so i changed it to a road tire it made a huge difference in rideability they do suck in the dirt but if you ride on asphalt road tires are the way to go IMO

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
yeah, im getting slicks soon, i know you loose traction on dirt or wetness, but thats a risk im willing to take

.wee.