Storm build thread

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Is it alright to post my Storm, motor bicycle build thread in the Motorized Cruiser Bicycles forum?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I'm no moderator here as you know, but why would you want to? It's electric and silent....cruisers are loud and clunky laff

(would it be a double post?)

In answer to your question, because it's the, Motorized Cruiser Bicycles forum, and that's what I consider I got. A motorized Cruiser bicycle.

I plan to build a bike, that at the beginning will compare very favorably to a 50cc, ridged frame china girl, similar to the Atomic BB.

When I first came on this motorbicycling forum, and made my first bike, the Atomic BB, I was a pretty harsh critic of eBikes. I said they were slow, and didn't have any range. Ugly was mentioned more than once too. Technology has moved on. None of that is true now. I think it's time for the motorbicycling forum to move into the 21st century, and allow eBikes in the main forum. The rise of the electric bicycle is accelerating now, and it's time to face your future.

All I want is to be free, free to mod my bike, in the main forum, and not be hassled by the man. And to party.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I hear what you are saying but the fact is that E-bikes have they're own section or forum here.

What happened to the RACE forum that used to be here? Really I could care less about either as I don't spent as much time as I used to here ;)

dnut

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Biknut,
You can post your build anywhere you'd like. There are no hard and fast rules about that and you're correct. A motorized bicycle is a motorized bicycle. Doesn't make any difference what the power source is. And a cruiser is a cruiser.

Post away and we'll be watching your progress.

Tom

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I hear what you are saying but the fact is that E-bikes have they're own section or forum here.

What happened to the RACE forum that used to be here? Really I could care less about either as I don't spent as much time as I used to here ;)

dnut
I am in support of you on this one Scotto...keep it in the ebike section please!!!

Race section? What race section... Do you race scotto?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Biknut,
You can post your build anywhere you'd like. There are no hard and fast rules about that and you're correct. A motorized bicycle is a motorized bicycle. Doesn't make any difference what the power source is. And a cruiser is a cruiser.

Post away and we'll be watching your progress.

Tom
Thanks for clarification Tom, I wasn't sure about the forum protocol. I applaud this thinking.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I am in support of you on this one Scotto...keep it in the ebike section please!!!

Race section? What race section... Do you race scotto?
laff laff laff Well I used to....until they did away with the race bikes and racing forum here. Life is over, I'm old and tired now...... :D

Hope to see you in 2 weeks with your new creations....I'm sure I will!

zpt