Marvin Martian's Madwagon

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Way off topic Marvin, Carol and I were in Ace hardware yesterday and they have blank "Marvin the Martian" keys. (Carol got spare "Tweety" keys made for friends but kept em. LOL)

About the earth "I'm going to blow it up. It obstructs my view of Venus."

Sep 4, 2008
Huntington, WV
Way off topic Marvin, Carol and I were in Ace hardware yesterday and they have blank "Marvin the Martian" keys. (Carol got spare "Tweety" keys made for friends but kept em. LOL)

About the earth "I'm going to blow it up. It obstructs my view of Venus."
HAHA Those old cartoons never get old to me! I would like to find some DVDs with Marvin in them.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Dan, Marvin, There Was 3 Chrome Schwinn Chopper Forks With 4 Springs Each, . E Bay Last Week, Buy Now For $75 Plus 22 S/h FOR EACH. Well Made W/ Disc Bracket. I Made Offer, But Got Rejected. Money Is To Tight Anyway, They Sure Were Purdy!! The Springer On My Stretch Cruiser Is A Floppy Thing, On The Pivot Bolt. Ron

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
HAHA Those old cartoons never get old to me! I would like to find some DVDs with Marvin in them.
I agree!! (Bugs rocks, Betty is way hotter then Wilma and Bullwinkle for President) It is like the old Dean Martin roasts. They were actually witty and funny. Not shocking type humor. (You kids get off my dam lawn!) snork. For old and no longer available stuff like DVDs or CDs, I use limewire. Works great but can be a pain. lots of spam stuff and have to be sure to scan before opening any files.

LimeWire - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Dan, Marvin, There Was 3 Chrome Schwinn Chopper Forks With 4 Springs Each, . E Bay Last Week, Buy Now For $75 Plus 22 S/h FOR EACH. Well Made W/ Disc Bracket. I Made Offer, But Got Rejected. Money Is To Tight Anyway, They Sure Were Purdy!! The Springer On My Stretch Cruiser Is A Floppy Thing, On The Pivot Bolt. Ron
Way cool Ron, thanks! Building a Honda/Grubee on a point beach. It is just screaming for springer forks.

Dan ~never on topic~ Keav

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Marvin the Martian web page. (I couldn't remember what he would immobilize Bugs with, snork. Hey, ya never know when it will come up on Jepordy and I play for beers at the local watering hole) (( Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator and the ACME Disintegration Pistol))
A Marvin the Martian Homepage - info, pictures, sounds, etc.

I am working on a 4 stroke kit with electric start & batt and a 2 speed auto tranny for china gurl kits. I would love to name the endeavor "Acme bikes" lol, Use Wile E. Coyote for a logo. Every body uses the Road runner, but Wile E. is funnier.

Beep beep......

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dang Ron. I had meant to and just never got around to it. I really enjoyed it and thank you big time.