R.r.p.2.

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You've done good, Ratt. Now you need to start on a chopper project. Something low and bad. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.

Tom

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Hey Ratt! Whered U find those cool torpedo tail lights.? Been looking for something like that for my chopper.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Cant stop looking at it. The seat, the spedo location, the tool box. It goes on and on and that frame itself is just so cool. I'm not sure about Pepe the rubber rat but... :) Question: whats the mini whiske bottles function?

Ratt_Bones

Aug 2, 2013
Appleton, Wi.
Cant stop looking at it. The seat, the spedo location, the tool box. It goes on and on and that frame itself is just so cool. I'm not sure about Pepe the rubber rat but... :) Question: whats the mini whiske bottles function?
His name is "Squeakless" ;)

The whiskey bottle is my fuel overflow catch.

Ratt_Bones

Aug 2, 2013
Appleton, Wi.
I have too much anxiety tonight with the surgery in the morning, and needed a project. It's not exactly how I wanted it, so I will most likely remake this, but I think I have the idea down of what I want it to look like.

Cafe style windscreen added.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You're way too young for that kind of stuff, Gary. You take care of yourself and let us know how things are going.
Our thoughts are with you, bro.

Tom