Aussie Enginuity

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
No! Christmas is FREAK"N EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!! Can't remember half there names,ages or gender so we just send each family a check, LOVE YA! yes and my Stupid sister in law has most of them convinced (under 10 yrs) that I'm Santa Clause (White beard)

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Haha, I like the check idea. And just be glad that your not like my friend shawn's family, marryanne (the grandma) had 19 kids and has almost hundred granchildren! That gets insane, fast. A large portion of the clan, shows up in july and doesn't leave until about newyears. It turns into a flood tide of fourwheelers, dirtbikes, mopeds, etc in the summer!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
They better NOT DARE SHOW UP! all at once during the holidays as a matter of fact I'm going to mention to the wife from now on we're just going to draw one families name from a hat for 3 days at the house from now on, and even that's pushing it because two of our children have 8 kids.
But seriously Harry Congrats! and if one or the other require too much attention (spoiled) just have another that will take care of it. (LOL!)

Last edited:

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Oh dear! I wish marryanne would ue the draw of the hat method, cause with 97 kids running around on anything with wheels, relitively the same age as me, so it gets very conusing on names and who's on what..

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I could actually see you building something like this
This is a awesome bike. I read the hole artical. ( don't have it anymore ) do you know that its a four cylinder engine? Alot of hand built parts on it,heads for one...........Curt