HHO or Brown's gas fuel for the motorized bicycles?

GoldenMotor.com

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Re: HHO or Brown's gas fuel for the MB's?

Iam running two in my ford truck right now and they works great. I plan on building generators for my builds as soon as I can. The PWM unit kicked them into overdrive Want to start with my HF 6.5.

spacey

May 7, 2011
springfield, oh.

I was thinking about that the other day. I've done some reading on HHO generators and have seen it run small engines but they have all been 4-stroke . It might burn too hot to use with an oil mix ? Maybe synthetic would hold up ?
What is the PWM unit, do you think you could get enough amperage out of one of those mini dynamos it run it ?
Cool idea but @ 100+mpg ya' got that eagle screaming pretty loud . Although that isn't taking post apocalyptic fuel supply into consideration.

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike

Pulse Width Modulation unit to bust more gas. What mini dynamos and how much voltage and amprage do they put out?

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia

There are a heck of alot of HHO scams out there. Be careful what you buy from anyone regarding these things.
I have been following this idea for a few years now, I just cannot afford the proper stainless steel to make my own generator, nor the current price for a good quality PWM.
If anyone here is interested in learning more from folks who know their stuff and do not give out BS, I recommend doing a utube search on Zero Fossil Fuel and Smart Scarecrow. They are both members of the EBN, or Energy Builder's Network. EBN is group of folks whom bounce ideas off of each other and really have brought forth alot of advances in the technology through their successes and failures, all of which they share freely on utube. Yes, they even share utter failures on video to help out with the diagnosis of what went wrong.
It is really neat stuff. Try doing a search on Stanley Meyers too. He was a genius (RIP).

Last edited: