Been a long time ,,,

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Motor bike builds 063.jpg Motor bike builds 050.jpg

Motor bike builds 062.jpg

Motor bike builds 064.jpg

Motor bike builds 005.jpg well, I haven't posted since Oct 2010,,, But daily i check out the forum on new posts, I want to share more pics, if i can remember how to edit my pictures to show everyone Wish me luck!!! drn2 Over & out DOC

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Nice builds. I like the Cruiser Deluxe. My brother has one just like it. In fact he didn't want to tell his wife he bought it so he stashed it my place. Now it's missing a few parts! I call it the storage fee. Don't tell anyone........
Pat

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Thanks, Pat & moonshiner!! I didn't think anyone was going to comment the bikes or not,,, Still a few things too finnish, Pat once agian awesome job on the tank!! everyone who seen it talks about how they want one! Anyone have any ideas for the last one? 1964 Schwinn Typoon? Might just put chrome springer fork, white wall brick tires,,, & silver 50cc to keep it legal. The Deluxe is also my brother Richard's who i got hooked on this hobby after riding one of my bikes,, Now he wants either a stretch or a XL occ chopper like mine. Well need to start on chains & fenders .trk

pixofthemix

Jul 29, 2011
Ohio
View attachment 36609 View attachment 36605

View attachment 36606

View attachment 36607

View attachment 36608 well, I haven't posted since Oct 2010,,, But daily i check out the forum on new posts, I want to share more pics, if i can remember how to edit my pictures to show everyone Wish me luck!!! drn2 Over & out DOC
My brother bought me the Schwinn deluxe and had him install a 80 , need to have him post some recent pictures of it .I didn't want to take off the tank of it (want to keep that look ) Had Pat build a barrel tank for it ... need to notch the rear fender for it also thinking of putting some brick tires on it as well . Been riding it without the rear fender and rack... it will look nice when it's done anyway there are also other mods done as well .

pixofthemix

Jul 29, 2011
Ohio
View attachment 36609 View attachment 36605

View attachment 36606

View attachment 36607

View attachment 36608 well, I haven't posted since Oct 2010,,, But daily i check out the forum on new posts, I want to share more pics, if i can remember how to edit my pictures to show everyone Wish me luck!!! drn2 Over & out DOC
Oh , I forgot to add I went on vacation and told Roger to go ahead and ride the Schwinn for the break in period ... he already had 300 miles on it when I got back , not only that he fried the speedo on it !! , (the mileage part works) the needle bounces around though LOL need a better one.

pixofthemix

Jul 29, 2011
Ohio
Nice builds. I like the Cruiser Deluxe. My brother has one just like it. In fact he didn't want to tell his wife he bought it so he stashed it my place. Now it's missing a few parts! I call it the storage fee. Don't tell anyone........
Pat
Hey Pat , Just in case you didn't get my e-mail want to thank you for a well done job on the behind the seat barrel tank for the Schwinn deluxe ... love those sportsman bikes as well Regards Roger's bother Richard