Dax Titan XC50 or Hua Sheng Dimensions

GoldenMotor.com

Erich_870

Dec 4, 2009
Alaska
Does anyone have dimensioned drawings, or know the design dimensions of the Dax Titan XC50 or Hau Sheng Engines? I'm looking for the distance from the front mounting surface (around the clutch) to the center of the first two mounting feet bolts: see the attached photo.

I thought I could use the Honda GXH50 information, but I forgot that the tapered shaft engines use a different side cover plate than the 5/8" shaft models.

Thanks,

Erich

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
From the clutch mounting surface edge to the center of the first base hole is approx. 2" and approx. 2-3/16 to the center of the next hole from there. I believe the width difference between the tapered and the non-tapered shaft to be approx 3/4". Hope that helps.

Erich_870

Dec 4, 2009
Alaska
Well, I'm still hoping someone has the manufacturers drawings/specs. Maybe Dax will chime in. I did have a thought this morning and got out my calipers and figured out the best way to hold my square. I got a rough measurement of ~47mm to the inside edge of the first bolt. My bolt measures 5.85mm in diameter, so 47 + (5.85/2) = 49.93mm (1.966 in) (I guess you're right on there Scotto-) :)

Erich