here are some bikes

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Nice set of bikes. The orange one with the white walls is my favorite.
Thanks for sharing them with us.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
as many builds that you have , are all the motors you used from the same supplier? and if not , which one do you like better? or which one in your opinion is best or had the most luck with? also which do you prefer is the better build mountain bike or cruiser?
I just finished my second build for a customer and both kits were a little different!

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
same factory egines have been modified if you look close some are hemi heads
where some are slanted on the hat well to tell you something

that is for style but the slanted head is slower but gets more mpg on it and to tell the trueth bushing motors are faster then a dearing style by a whole 2k rev difrence

what i used was a special edition 1st gen and it ahs stoped working after 10k of travel thats 10,000 of travel yes thats real distance driven on a stock motor

but the motor that i used is back in the forum of special edition 2nd gen
and from what i was told from buyers that they will do nearly 40mph stock have not tested one my self so i can not say it to be true

but it sounds true when you get a 40t cog on it

reason my coasting on my kit before it whent out was 15mph and a max out of 50mph with only basic twiks

but i only use what i trust and i trust the kits from testing my self

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
but to tell the trueth the most hardcore kit out there is a 1st gen 55cc pancake kit from kingsmotors i have driven a stock kit that is 5yrs old and man it will move stock kit will do 28mph in a 12feet distance and if maid with a 38t i belive it could push 38+mph