New Install

GoldenMotor.com

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Just perfected a Cloaking Device for your motorbicycle will sell for $40.00 shipping included . Caution sometimes they are shipped and accidentally turned on from handling the box, and therefore may be difficult to locate when you open it up . Picture below shows a fully operational cloaking device on my MB which is installed in minutes . Makes a great anti - theft deterrent . Made in Nigeria specifically for the U.S . market . Order now while supplies last

Attachments

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Does it hide the driver too ?or will the popo stop you for flying too low w/out a license,,,heck ,,flying w/out a plane

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Because this device uses photon diversion , a headlight would be rendered useless . However for a minor additional cost I can send you a Ronco , color coordinated tracking orb . This orb will hover about 3 feet in front of you and emit enough light to get you there in a totally dark environment . As seen on the tv show T.A.P.S. these orbs are everywhere waiting to serve you and I have captured enough to supply the next 100 orders . And If you , the mb driver, wish to be cloaked while riding your bike we have an additional colon cleansing product made by Roto Rooter,that will accomplish that
in a matter of seconds . Order while supplies last(p).