Cruisers & mountain bikes???

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
we are hoping it will help with someone building a new bike that they can go right to a section about the type of ride they are building. not meant for a us vs them but as a way to make things easier

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Mountian bikes are more practical where I live and ride.
ZOMFGBBQCHICKENZ Get outa the cruiser section you unwashed heathen!!1!

Lolz no worries, it's all about whatcha like - I've one of both FTW, tho ya could "jus' slap a suspension" ona cruiser, I wouldn't dream of abusin' my comfy ride like I do my mountain bike... sure it could take it, but it jus' ain't what I built it for lol

It is after all why I built a mountain bike first heh ;)

Cheech

Aug 22, 2009
Red Rock,West Virginia,USA
Let's all build a "mountain cruiser"...kind of a dirt banger with a stretchie frame like the old hill bombers one speed,huge sprock,lotsa rpms.with a big fat cushy seat. like an all day sucker she just won't quit hehehe!...Cheech...RedRock Cycles "Ride the Breeze"™

Attachments

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Let's all build a "mountain cruiser"...kind of a dirt banger with a stretchie frame like the old hill bombers one speed,huge sprock,lotsa rpms.with a big fat cushy seat. like an all day sucker she just won't quit hehehe!...Cheech...RedRock Cycles "Ride the Breeze"™
I like that..." Mountain Cruiser "....too bad there's no mountains down here in Florida :p

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

hsvmick

Mar 23, 2011
hobart tasmania australia
hi guys just seen this section and yes bairdco is right about the klunger being a cruiser turning the mountain bike in what it is today made by a man gary fisher who now we know of his great trek bikes and a old klunger sold last week on ebay for 4hundred with a straight bar cruiser look gee i missed the bid ...and fisher lived with bond back in the 80's i believe anyway the cruisers are the machines really ..........a panther is ?