Olimpic Hockey Mens And Women Gold And Silver

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
USA With 37 Medals In The Olympics AWESOME USA DOMINATING THE WORLD.
Germany With 30
Canada With 26 Medals also with the most Gold ever won in Olympic history

Terry

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Ray, I think it was a case of just how bad the US was going to beat us, that we were all tuned in. It was just luck that Cosby stuffed that one in.

The general feeling in our house is that there should be gold medals for both teams. As Terry so rightly said that was a fantastic game by the worlds best. If there is a better hockey game, I hope we have a front seat.

My nephew in Afgahnistan said every time the Canadians scored they fired off a flare from thier outpost. Every time the US scored a flare went up from thier outpost a few miles away. When Canada won they fired of a barrage of flares. It was 4:30 AM tomorrow and as he said when they all meet out in the field the BS will be hot and heavy.

Steve.

RusticoRay

Oct 3, 2009
6mi. from the Old North Bridge
fasteddy,
Thank your nephew for his service, otherwise their would be no unbelieable, fantastic and incrediable hockey game.
I had to travel to my older brothers house to watch in a group of people who would appreciate the magnitude of the matchup. Didn't mean to diss anyone, born in Charlottown, P.E.I. and transplated here a few years ago.

Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
it was a really good game (^)
congrats to both the men's and woman's Canadian teams on winning gold :)
(I was born in Hamilton, now living in the desert with my daughter and her family;))

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Ray, I'll tell him when he calls next time and thank you. Funny thing is I moved back after 23 years in the US. I was cheering both sides.

Spent a lot of years in the White Mountains of NH., my son still lives just outside Concord NH.
Came back because I hadn't seen my family in 20 years and boy were they all old.

The funny part is I'm going to P.E.I. to look for a place to live this summer. To live in B.C. a millionaire is considered a poor man.

I'm retired so I'm not worried about a job. I'm now a goverment employee. Every day is a holiday.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
azbill, spent a lot of time in steel town. Was born in Windsor but raised in T.O. in the west end {Islington}

Lived all over from Toronto to Thornbury to Brockville. Great out here in B.C. but that stands for Bring Cash.

Looking more like P.E.I. and south in the winter for a few months. Still shovel snow with the best of them but why?

Your in the ideal spot as far as I'm concerned. I've never seen too hot but I surely have seen too darned cold. Regina Sask. Dec. 1979. It was 80 below with the wind chill and it lasted for a few days. Then when I lived in Up State NY it was -45 for a while.
Winter was Hades here by the ocean. Got down to freezing a couple of times this winter. We managed to make it through though.

Steve.