smelling like gas

GoldenMotor.com

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
is it possible to ride one of these china girls and not smelling like gas? I mean personally i dont always mind and enjoy the smell of my chine girl but sometime ill ride it to the store happen to see a pretty pice of a** i know and would rather not smell like gasoline while talking to her dnut

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
A custom exhaust system that puts the tail pipe behind you, close to the rear wheel will help. Some of us have built such systems using 1/2 or 3/4" electrical conduit. You need access to a welder or someone who can weld or braze the pipe for you and a method of bending the pipe such as a conduit bender. Hope this helps
Tom

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
i just ordered a expansion chamber from sbp wich im sure im gonna bomabrd this site with questions once i get it, you think that would do the trick and i also herd the have lots of exhaust leaks would muffler putty help or just fall apart due to vibration i dont se it withstanding those kind of conditions it hardly works on cars

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
wow xlite thats a good one it honetsly made my day im sure ill still be laughing about it tommorow :p and im glad to hear that there are no leaks from the sbp pipe i was ready to have to tinker with it forever

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
wow xlite thats a good one it honetsly made my day im sure ill still be laughing about it tommorow :p and im glad to hear that there are no leaks from the sbp pipe i was ready to have to tinker with it forever
I got over 1000 miles on my SBP pipe so far and no leaks. They say the silly-cone tubes deteriorate but no sign of that yet either.

gubba

Dec 29, 2008
jacksonville, florida
at any auto parts store get a tube of Copper Plus Heat Resistant Gasket Maker and coat both sides of the exaust gasket. snug it fairly tight and leak solved. you do have to reappy if you remove the muffler.

i install these kits for a retired income and do this with each install.

stay dry

gubba

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
i just got my sbp pipe and i must say this thing is AWSOME i just put the pipe on took it for a quick run and then i had to put it away it quarter past 12 in the mornin my neighbours hate me already not that i care :p, i must admit its a pretty nice pipe i cant wait to figure out were i want the power at and then just weld it all together :D well maybe not the header ill kepp that acting as a flex pipe