Titan In Frame Shifter

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HAVE MY INGREDIENTS ALL ON ORDER, MOST OF IT IS HERE. I THINK I HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT. SHOULD BE AN EASY BUILD. I THINK IT WILL BE TROUBLE FREE AND DEPENDABLE LIKE THE TOP FRAME SHIFTER BUILD. I HAVE SOME DIFFERENT , CLEANER IDEA`S FOR IT ALSO. HAVE HAD A WEB SITE FOR OVER A YEAR. OVER 6000 HITS AND HAVE NOT TOLD ANYBODY ABOUT IT. PUT SOME UGLY PICS ON IT, NEED TO CLEAN UP THE PICS. HAVE NOT BEEN IN A RUSH. JUST RETIRED IN JUNE. WILL BE A FEW DAYS BEFORE I HAVE PICS OF THE INFRAME. BUILD. HAVE SENT PLANS TO SOME MEMBER FRIENDS. THEY THINK IT IS THE BEST SYSTEM THEY HAVE SEEN FOR A SHIFTER, 6 AND 7 SPEED. USING SBP SHIFTER PARTS. THEY ARE THE GUYS THAT STARTED THE SHIFTER CRAZE, TO MY KNOWLEDGE. THATSDAX IS ONE OF THE FEW SELLING THE TITAN. I HAVE 3 OF THEM. ONE ON MY CVT FREE WHEELS BUILD, ONE ON THE TOP FRAME SHIFTER AND THE 3RD ONE WILL BE IN THIS IN FRAME SHIFTER. I STARTED BY BUILDING MY OWN DIY FRICTION MOUNTS. I STARTED THE FRICTION DRIVE THREAD MY FIRST DAY ON THE FORUM, IT HAS DONE WELL, FAIRRACING31 (MODERATOR & WINNER OF THE DEATH RACE OCT 31, 09) INFORMED ME RECENTLY THAT IT IS ONE OF THE LONGEST THREADS ON THE FORUM!! WILL POST PICS OF THE INFRAME BUILD AS IT PROGRESS`S ENOUGH FOR PICS . RON .cvlt1

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I am rooting for you! You have had some really great Ideas looking forward to reading the post. The stories and pict. Great fun educational inspirational stuff! Steve.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Thank You, My Friends, Your Kind Of Encourement Is Great For Anyone. Many Times I Delete My Posts Or Do Not Submit Them. When They Get Too Long, Internet Explorer Shuts Down, To Protect You Guys, I Suspect! Lol. I Miss So Many Of Our Good Friends Not Posting Anymore And Their Great Builds. Am Glad I Saved So Many Of Their Pics. Goat, Your Build Is Awsum. Have You Been Riding It Much? Was Looking At Pics Of Your Garden Last Nite! Some Healthy Plants. Joe, You And Guys Like Fairracing31 Have Given So Much Of Your Time To Keep This Great Forum That Paul Started Going!! Also Members Like The "deacon". This Is A Nice Place In All Our Lives. I Need To Submit This, Internet Explorer Is About To Protect You Again. My Appliances`s Are Against Me. The Coffee Maker Is The Leader I Suspect. Ron

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Could Not Mention All My Friends In One Post. Like "danny 2 Stroke", He Surmises That Puttin Lube Oil In A Steam Engine Makes It A 2 Cycle!! I Think Thats How He Got That Nick Name! Egor, Great Member And Teacher! And Many Many More. Ron

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Thanks Neat the garden was one of those fazes in life where I went big. I still have dried peppers left over. Folks say its the best Chili powder. I Have not had one that big for 4 years now but every year there is still 9 chili plants and 4 or five Tomato plants that I grow. Just gotta have a garden! Those winter stews make it all the worth wile alone.

The Morini bike is still in the testing faze. So far I am really happy with it I will make a You Tube of it soon enough. Got the dust off the camcorder and some how got my Linux computer to talk to it LOL. Thank goodness for the Ubuntu forums I do like this O.S.

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Hey Ron
I'm jealous. In the pic of your yellow in frame job it looks like you have more junk I mean donor bikes than I do. The bike looks neat and I bet it goes really good. How bout some more pics.
Elmo

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi Elmo, Had A Mab Web Site Home Page Set Up Last Year. The Web Master Has Been Bugging Me For Pics For Months. Last Week I Sent Him A Few. He Tells Me To Use A Black Back Ground And Clean The Pictures Up. Like You, I Thought It Was Inventory!! Lol. No One Knows About My Site, But It Has Had Around 6400 Hits. Have The Feeling That Nobody Is Buying And Have Not Tried To Sell Any. The Little Critters (mab) Turn Into Familly!! Did You Get A Picture Of The Girl That Waved At You By The Senic Wayside?? Lol. Sure Like Riding The Shifter Bike. Done Raining For Now, Hope To Ride Tomorrow. Need To Make A Helmet Camera Mount. Trying To Get Windows Vista Movie Maker To Work With My Camera, Driving Me Batty!! Glad to hear you are putting some miles on yor build. Ron .cvlt1