I want YOUR Pics

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Nice arsenal ......love the orange one.....how often do you take them out for flights ?...

Thanks,
Salty.shft.
Salty,
Thanks for the compliment. The far right one gets ridden more than the other two but it is currently in a zillion pieces awaiting paint. The middle one is the smoothest and the orange one is the oldest, 1500+ miles. Weather permitting I'll ride all of them at least once week.
Tom

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Salty,
Thanks for the compliment. The far right one gets ridden more than the other two but it is currently in a zillion pieces awaiting paint. The middle one is the smoothest and the orange one is the oldest, 1500+ miles. Weather permitting I'll ride all of them at least once week.
Tom

Welcome Tom!......I'm trying to save some cash up for my next build and was thinking of buying a frame somewhere and paint it but that is one skill I do NOT have.....so I reckon I'll begin learning that way....

Laters,
Salty.shft.

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
Here are photos of my three (a '46 Columbia, '80 Western Flyer and a 2005 Whizzer NE5), plus the EZM powered Sun Retro Classic Cruiser Fossil and I built. There's also another view of the '57 Schwinn Corvette with the Greyound engine that Fossil and I built.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Here are photos of my three (a '46 Columbia, '80 Western Flyer and a 2005 Whizzer NE5), plus the EZM powered Sun Retro Classic Cruiser Fossil and I built. There's also another view of the '57 Schwinn Corvette with the Greyound engine that Fossil and I built.
Beautiful builds all, Kilroy. You have to be proud of that flock. Thanks for sharing with us.
Tom

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
thanks Bill and Tom. I am doing another with the same tank but with a different frame. i think it will out do the jag.ill post pics when its done
oh and Tom and Bill yours are both way nicer than mine. Like most of them on here.dance1dance1

Last edited:

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Dude,
Nice bike!