Kanye West outburst mars MTV music video awards

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thank you Bill. She is just a kid who did really well. (God bless that) I really hope this ends his career. Really getting tired of folks being negative. As a group, can we make it a thing to yell, say heel ya or "you can do it" Honestly, young folks need us more now then ever.

YOU CAN DO IT

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I won't type the words I would need to describe this kind of behavior here but you can bet others have in places that count. I can only hope this seriously effects this guy's profit margin. I hope that with all my heart.
Tom

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Dont be too hard on the rapper.Iwould like to invite him to go bird hunting on my ranch.I know he would not enjoy it but their is something about a good hunt in Mississippi.HD

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Doc, I will gladly buy and ship you the bird shot. Will 1 case be enough?
Kidding aside, this cost him some big bucks and now does not have a great future in that industry. Depends on where you read, but she is 17 or 19 years old and got a lot of positive press. That is cool. I really wish her the best as I do Beyoncé. She was a Lady threw it.

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
You guys use bird shot,**** we use 9mm.Less shot in the dove makes it easier to clean.If your good you can hit the little birdy in the head,HD

TheOtherStyle

Mar 27, 2009
SE WI
I hate O(s)bama, but he said it best.. "What a jackass"

p.s. Yes, I know I'm late to the party. I was in jail for a month and am catching up.