Last TITANIC suvivor in need!

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
The last RMS Titanic suvivor Milvina Dean has to sell her darn suitcase to pay bills. The normal USD or dollars for the "royal family" for dinner is about $ 78,000 to $ 135,000 per event. I just shake my head and bow in shame. Jemma! look into this, and tell us how we can help! That ugly Moron and his Mommy don't care about a world treasure. This is past sad. Bring it. Texas, USA. P.S. We use big guns :)(^) Kind of like your ears rotfl

Last edited:

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
*sigh*

It doesnt surprise me - but then the German - oops, sorry *our* royal family are probably the most unpleasant bunch of nerks on the planet, bar Generalissimo Bush.
If might be worth setting up a group on facebook to see if people will donate, I cant really think of much else.
Re the 'royals' I think the Russians had the right idea - right up to the point where they shot un-armed and innocent children - that was inexcusable - but I think the royal family should be quietly removed and made to live on jobseekers allowance.. that might knock some reality into their sad inbred little lives...

Up the republic! rotfl

I for one welcome our 'farting in the palaces of the mighty' overlords

Jemma xx

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
At least the current batch of citizens of the UK didn't choose their royal family. Here in the states we have nobody to blame but ourselves. Did anybody catch the 20/20 tonight on how badly the government buggers things up when they "improve" or regulate. Scary stuff! Anyway I am all for chipping in for the Titanic survivor. If something is set up please post it!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
In the past, this type of charitable works has not turned out real well.
If anything is set up to send or recieve moneys for any occasion, it will have to be done OUTSIDE OF MOTORBICYCLING.COM!

All charitable works are to be done via personal e-mails....not on the forum, not in PM's.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited: