Daddy's Got A New Toy ... v6.5

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Well, cobrafreak's 1911 indian was an inspiration to us all. And AGK has done some great stuff with them. It's nice that these things accept the honda parts. I've seen what you can do and I know you're good. Have at it and have fun!!! My personal suggestion is a classic tribute of some kind but it's totally up to you in the end! Nice find though, and the max torque sure is an added bonus. Those guys are great and Jim really sticks behind his products :)

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Oh I forgot too mention: "no Bairdco, I'm not gonna build a barstool racer, a ride on mower, a power washer or use it for a paint sprayer" I may build a Morini beater with it however.......we'll see ;)

.wee.

tigmaster

Jul 17, 2011
ann arbor
Picked up a brand new HF 6.5hp with a Max Torque clutch for cheap today......what to build next?

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/img1273g.jpg/]
[/URL]

dnut
Well Scotto,If Your open for suggestion....How about a drag bike?....You could start a new era!....Look what has happended with board track bikes,and the road burnners with the clones standing up in their frames...I was thinking big slick,skinny front, kinda like the tube framed Harlys in the seventys,avon slick smoking down the strip!....maybe a hand op clutch as an alternate to the max T....Just dreaming.....closing My eyes I can almost smell rubber burning:)....Tigmaster.....

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well Scotto,If Your open for suggestion....How about a drag bike?....You could start a new era!....Look what has happended with board track bikes,and the road burnners with the clones standing up in their frames...I was thinking big slick,skinny front, kinda like the tube framed Harlys in the seventys,avon slick smoking down the strip!....maybe a hand op clutch as an alternate to the max T....Just dreaming.....closing My eyes I can almost smell rubber burning:)....Tigmaster.....
Hey Tig, I like your thinking........not a bad idea. Yeah, you sure can pump some ponnies out of these engines.......all it takes is money lol. But that is certainly something I would consider to build......that's how I am. Thanks for your input man!

Cheers,
scotto-
.wee.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Drag bike would be sweet. We could take it down to the wash by the train tracks. L.A. River style.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
What in the world were you listen to/watching when you recorded the video ? It sounded like Will Ferrell doing a Rambo style realtor movie...LOL.
That is funny.....and a very good question. I listened to it and I have no idea what that background TV garble is. I seriously doubt it was Will Farrell cuz I can't stand him and find him as funny as a broomstick.....or an ironing board or possibly a toothbrush.......seriously.

But what you heard is exactly what that sounded like rotfl I really dunno laff

dnut

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/img1297n.jpg/]
[/URL]