28 inch Hollandia

GoldenMotor.com

donb4103

Oct 7, 2011
Chickasha,Oklahoma
I thought that I would try one these Hollandia bikes. It looks like it will make a great bike for students. That was one of the main reasons I thought that I would build one. We have a small university here in town so I think I will try to advertise it over there on campus. Probably won`t take long to sell it over there. Makes a pretty cool looking bike. It kind of reminds me of the bikes from the old days.

Attachments

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I like it. Haven't seen too many, if any at all of these bikes being used. I think a vintage style in-frame tank will definitely bring out the design of that bike. Either way good job, keep the pictures coming. (^)

Like this

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I like it. Haven't seen too many, if any at all of these bikes being used. I think a vintage style in-frame tank will definitely bring out the design of that bike. Either way good job, keep the pictures coming. (^)

Like this

Wow, that tank i nice, even better then that is the price.... why would anyone run the peanut tank if these are so cheap.

This would make this bike look SOOOO much better.... still a nice bike as is though

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Just had another look, you may want to get some measurements of the tank if buying it. It doesnt look like a lot of room between the lower top tube and the engine