Honda GXH50 & Honda Elite CH80 carb mod

GoldenMotor.com

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
all i see is a lot of talk/text on a screen NOTHING that proves a thing...

good luck with those so called welding rods... real PROS do not buy welding consumables from Horror freight

dmaddox459

Jan 26, 2011
SF Bay Area
Very long time lurker, 35 years experience in building and machining two strokes. Huge motorized bike fanatic. I've torn down and modded the Honda GXH50 (not the clones) a hundred times over. I've done valve jobs, port, polish, better springs, stroked, bored and carbed every way known to god.

I've made every gearing imaginable and mod you can think of other than a turbo (thought about it) and never once did I break 47.66 MPH with 125lb 16 year old as the rider!

We did it on a track and was clocked with a radar gun. It took about 2 minutes to get to speed as we sacrificed low end for top end.

Nothing personal, but there is no way in **** you hit over 50 on flat ground.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Very long time lurker, 35 years experience in building and machining two strokes. Huge motorized bike fanatic. I've torn down and modded the Honda GXH50 (not the clones) a hundred times over. I've done valve jobs, port, polish, better springs, stroked, bored and carbed every way known to god.
Love to see pics and sources for some parts. You sound like a guru, teach us if you can.