Makin parts for the race!

GoldenMotor.com

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
Thanks. I looked around for something that would work, but thought those would be fun to make. I have two other Felt bikes to build so I thought it would pay off.

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
is that your own hub adapter design? or did you just make a sprocket to fit one?
It's my own design. I was going to use the rag mount, but could not get it to fit on the hub. So I thought what would work the best and went with it. I have to test it out before I get sold on it.

Stinky Finger

Jul 26, 2010
Leicester, New York
That is looking FINE, OB. Nice work. I hope all you guys out in Cali have a blast at the races Saturday, wish I could be there. I am totally looking forward to getting into this emergent board track racing scene. I think it's going to be huge in a few years once it really takes off.
As for this Saturday that is opening day of muskie fishing season and I haven't missed that ever (except when I was in the service). This year I am going to miss it. Saturday is the funeral for a local female soldier killed in Afghanistan and that ***hole Fred Phelps has vowed to show up and protest it with his Westboro Baptist "Church". Or so they think. My cousin is the commander of the local American Legion post and he has been on top of it. I'm an ex marine myself and believe me, there will be THOUSANDS of us waiting to receive them along with HUNDREDS of Patriot Guard Riders. Yesterday the village board passed legislation outlawing protests of military funerals. Let those fools try...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE RACES!!!

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I'm sure some of the vendors on here could put you to work on those CNC machines. I think Pitrate cycles is looking for additional vendors.

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
I'm sure some of the vendors on here could put you to work on those CNC machines. I think Pitrate cycles is looking for additional vendors.
If there is a need for parts for bikes I would like to hear from the retailers. I know I had a hard time finding parts to make the bike I have .

Last edited:

Aaron Nelson

Jul 22, 2010
MilesCity, Montana
Nice '03. I think we should have our own thread, just for the Felt 1903 pics, just to see everyone's version in the same place. They are, in my opinion, just so cool looking when done. I don't have the engine on mine yet and still get my picture taken by on lookers.

Can't wait to see this one done!

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
I agree, the 1903 makes a nice motorized bike. Tested mind out at the Willow Springs race (Which was awesome), and had no problems with the bike or motor. I went around the track at lest a hundred times.

Attachments