yippee i get to rebuild my HuaSheng 142 F engine!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
:-||:-||:-||:-||:-|| yep that right rebuild time.

with 1409 miles it decided to blow it top. my block has develop a crack from the right side to the left or left to right whatever, under the exhaust port in the front.
i will post some pics or a video soon. i need a new block and rings for sure. i will finish disassembling it tomorrow

who has a bare blocks for sale?

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
it did not last to long, i put a 4g belt drive on it. love it. i bought it last year before the new gear boxes came out.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
:-||:-||:-||:-||:-|| yep that right rebuild time.

with 1409 miles it decided to blow it top. my block has develop a crack from the right side to the left or left to right whatever, under the exhaust port in the front.
i will post some pics or a video soon. i need a new block and rings for sure. i will finish disassembling it tomorrow

who has a bare blocks for sale?
It decided to blow it's top.....you had no say in the matter? I think you may need a little more than a block and some rings for your re-build. Wow, I can't wait till mine blows so I can have the joy of re-building it, I guess it's just a matter of time....any day now! Maybe I can persuade it a little with more twist of the right grip ;-}-

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
azbill i believe it was a bad casting, it had a weeping oil leak from day one. it was on the shaft side of the engine next to the side cover. i pulled the side cover off and resealed it but it did not help. it was so small at that time i could not see it. i keep my oil changed so it was clean oil hard to see.

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
well i took the engine down today, all parts look good no damage to anything except the block.

why it blew they under cut the exhaust valve pocket under the cylinder liner (yes it has a cast iron liner) i will see if i can get some pics.

QC missed that one!!!!

Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
thanks for the quick answer :)
so, it was just a bad casting ???

I am surprised that QC didn't catch it,,,
these engines seem to have a better caliber of manufacture/assembly than that

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
you azbill thats my luck there can be one bad one in 1,000,000 and i will get it. but can i get the one in1,000,000 lotto number. NOOOOOO NOT ME LOL

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
you azbill thats my luck there can be one bad one in 1,000,000 and i will get it. but can i get the one in1,000,000 lotto number. NOOOOOO NOT ME LOL
So what your saying is if it was not for bad luck you would not have any luck at all? Me tooooooooo. Your not alone.

Jim