new pirate worksman build

GoldenMotor.com

Journeyman

Feb 22, 2010
Long Island
It's just your doing everything so nice and going all out that it deserves a nice tank graphic to reflect the high quality of the build.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Journeyman,
You have a flat surface of about 3 1/4" x 11" to work with. Let me know if a PDF file of the tank will help. It's a tough crowd out there. Good luck!

Last edited:

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Welcome Aboard my friend. Journeyman's another member now helping this all come together for us.
This is a great example of how a public post with opinions helps make things happen. A end product that everyone likes..

Theres is talent all over this place. I am meeting them 1 by 1.
Journeys specialty is graphics, sportscarpat is a welder, Jim is a machinist, Taco a Motorcycle Mechanic, Rich a engineer. Thanks to Wayne from Worksman for giving us a chance to make this happen. All mentioned have had a hand in this project here.
Thanks T,
Justin

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Boy your quick, Not trying to be funny but it sure is ending up that way. "VENICE" hows that.... Like I said. Geese, all I did was agree with you man.. Also spelled your name wrong accidentally x2. Said I was Sorry. Not much else I can say. My mind is consumed with moving foreword, thats all.. Don't hold me accountable for misspellings as I am not one of those people who spells everything correctly. If my post was more than 4 words I would have spell checked it and that would then have given me the proper spelling for Venice. I think I got it now Venice.

I just had 60 tee-shirts made and the guy mis-spelled connection as conection. Hes been making shirts for 27 years.. It Happens.

Justin