First build (Pics Soon)

GoldenMotor.com

rob1cool

May 13, 2010
Uk
Before I start I don't use grammar and cant spell to good im better with my hands
Don't Judge me about This please

Hello every one basicly Iv juts been given a old rusted up Bike by my friend i Have got it back to usable conditions pedals Are Shot up and the Chain was Mashed up But iv got The bike back to working conditions now Well Resprayed etc and brakes
im mounting the engine tomoz best way i can using mini moto engine btw

yh Ill post some pictures when i mount the engine tomoz and may need lil help/advice

this is just a learning curb really, planning on buying a 80cc kit Soon And a desent bike to mount it too Really only doing this atm for a experiment to see the outcome and have a little lol

But yh ill post some pictures tomoz
im not paying for anythink on this build just stuff i have lying around

Can anyone advise me the cheapest and Good for money kit

rob1cool

May 13, 2010
Uk
Well just charging my camera now will upload Later tonight every think went good today and got chain and wheel alined proply and engine mounted Was worried about the weight on one side i couldent resist trying it out So i did On my drive way (forgeting i dident have brakes on yet ) Ooops lol but the weight wasent a problem Having it on the side So was awsome dident get to grate speed but crashed in to my car for banger racing lol

yh ill post the pics in my origanal post above

(You will love my exhaust lol) --It proves i wasent willing to spend a penny on the project lol--

rob1cool

May 13, 2010
Uk
Well ill be posting pics bout hour looking for cable lol But im not sticking with idear im going to strip it down and stick back in mini moto just hasent got anouth power the way iv done it or iv done somethink wrong i accelerat Full and then it pcs up and goes along but it sopunds like the engine is strugaling really bad Turning a big wheel so going to buy a kit and stick the engine on my mini motot again but got some good pics and was a good lol building it Ill be back on here for defo when i get kit